2023 RESOLUTIONS πŸ“ˆ

2023 RESOLUTIONS COME TRUE

Happy new year guys! Of course new year has to be new me. In 2023, I have a lot of targets. But of all the targets, the most important is to enter the Faculty of Medicine at Padjadjaran University. Sounds very stressful doesn't it?


Well, I think getting into a medical school at a university anywhere won't be easy. The medical faculty has a very large number of enthusiasts from various islands in Indonesia. The competition is also very fierce starting from the competition for money, positions, and knowledge. 


To be honest I'm not one who is too diligent or dead studying, but I am learning according to my target. I have always instilled in myself that every human being has his own sustenance. But trying your best is everyone's obligation, isn't it? No matter what the opportunity will be, at least we have tried.


The way to achieve my goals is to monitor the situation. What does it mean to monitor the situation here? As we already know, we definitely need to study and achieve good grades to be able to enter the dream university. I will take all possible paths in order to get admitted to the university I want. Actively studying in class so that my report card scores are good, studying for UTBK, and of course taking independent exams. 


For me personally I will not change the major, but I will change the university. For guys you all, we should know the capacity of ourselves. The pursuit of the ego for motivation is not a problem, but we should open our hearts and minds more broadly. We cannot continue to follow the stigmas of society. We can be cool in our own way. Try your best while still adjusting each other's abilities. Choose a college major that you like, because even if you struggle later you will still like it, not because of coercion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS ME!

NEWS ITEM πŸ“°